| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Satu Mare in September is very mild at 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In September the average daily temperature variation/ range is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in September is dry with intermittent rain. A mere 35mm (1.4in) of water is deposited across on average 8 days.
- In September the skies in Satu Mare are fine with on balance a measurable 6:52 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:39 long and the longest day is 13:21 long with an average length of 12:30.
- There are approximately 5:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Satu Mare September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Satu Mare, Romania
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Satu Mare: