| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Satu Mare in October is quite mild at 10 °C (50 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched with intermittent rain. A mere 40mm (1.6in) of H2O falls during an average of 8 days.
- The heavens above Satu Mare are slightly fair having on average an unexceptional 5:15 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:54 long and the longest day is 11:35 long with an average length of 10:44.
- There are approximately 5:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Satu Mare October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Satu Mare, Romania
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Satu Mare: