| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Satu Mare in November is cool at 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- In November the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with rain, sleet or snow occasionally. Only 51mm (2in) of fluid is released across on average 12 days.
- In November the heavens above Satu Mare are gloomy having on balance a scanty 2:32 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 8:41 long and the longest day is 9:51 long with an average length of 9:13.
- There are approximately 6:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 28.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 71.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Satu Mare November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Satu Mare, Romania
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Satu Mare: