| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Satu Mare in May is very mild at 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature variation/ range is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry with rain occasionally. Only 62mm (2.4in) of fluid is transfered during an average of 12 days.
- In May the skies in Satu Mare are slightly sunny having on balance a welcome 7:36 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:26 long and the longest day is 15:41 long with an average length of 15:07.
- There are approximately 7:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51% of daylight hours and cloudy 49% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Satu Mare May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Satu Mare, Romania
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Satu Mare: