| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Satu Mare in March is cool at 5 °C (41 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10 °C (50 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in March is dry with sleet, rain or snow at times. A mere 31mm (1.2in) of liquid is transfered across an average of 10 days.
- In March the skies in Satu Mare are slightly fair with on average an unexceptional 5:15 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:56 long and the longest day is 12:42 long with an average length of 11:49.
- There are approximately 6:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Satu Mare March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Satu Mare, Romania
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Satu Mare: