| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Satu Mare in June is somewhat warm at 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In June the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in June is dryish with rain occasionally. Just 88mm (3.5in) of fluid is dumped across an average of 12 days.
- In June the blue above Satu Mare is moderately sunny with on average a pleasing 8:01 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 15:42 long and the longest day is 16:00 long with an average length of 15:55.
- There are approximately 7:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Satu Mare June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Satu Mare, Romania
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Satu Mare: