| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Satu Mare in July is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry with rain at times. Only 67mm (2.6in) of water is dropped across on average 10 days.
- In July the skies in Satu Mare are sunny with on average a sizable 9:09 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 15:02 long and the longest day is 15:56 long with an average length of 15:33.
- There are approximately 6:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Satu Mare July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Satu Mare, Romania
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Satu Mare: