| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Satu Mare in January is slightly cold at -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6 °C (21.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in January is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with occasional snow. A mere 43mm (1.7in) of fluid precipitates across on average 13 days.
- In January the skies in Satu Mare are very dim with on average only 2:07 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 8:27 long and the longest day is 9:25 long with an average length of 8:52.
- There are approximately 6:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 24.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 75.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Satu Mare January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Satu Mare, Romania
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Satu Mare: