| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Satu Mare in February is slightly cold at 0 °C (32 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- In February the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched with snow occasionally. A mere 45mm (1.8in) of fluid is transfered during on average 12 days.
- The heavens above Satu Mare are very dim with on balance a scanty 2:23 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:27 long and the longest day is 10:53 long with an average length of 10:09.
- There are approximately 7:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 24% of daylight hours and cloudy 76% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Satu Mare February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Satu Mare, Romania
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Satu Mare: