| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Satu Mare in December is very cool at 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5 °C (41 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry with occasional sleet or snow. Only 58mm (2.3in) of H2O precipitates during an average of 13 days.
- In December the blue above Satu Mare is really dreary having an average of just 1:42 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 8:22 long and the longest day is 8:39 long with an average length of 8:27.
- There are approximately 6:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 20.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 79.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Satu Mare December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Satu Mare, Romania
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Satu Mare: