| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Satu Mare in August is warm at 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in August is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry with some rain. Just 71mm (2.8in) of H2O is deposited during on average 9 days.
- The skies in Satu Mare are quite sunny with on average a respectable 8:42 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:25 long and the longest day is 14:59 long with an average length of 14:14.
- There are approximately 5:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62% of daylight hours and cloudy 38% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Satu Mare August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Satu Mare, Romania
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Satu Mare: